Keto Friendly Snacks
Dieting can be difficult sometimes because most of the time you feel hungry, and you start feeling like you can’t do this anymore, but Keto Friendly Snacks is different from other diets, as it focuses on fat consisting foods and that’s why you don’t feel that much hunger.
So if you are following this diet and still feeling hungry, then you should recheck your diet plan and add more fat to your diet, because snacking on a daily basis is not good for your diet.
These foods do not need cooking, and you can eat them as it is. Like avocado, even if you plan to eat a hundred grams of avocado in a week or month, then it contains 2 grams of carbs. Also, you can have cheese slice, olives and a slice of bacon and your homemade burger is ready that is carb- free and keto friendly.
Whereas, if you like nuts for snacking then go for nuts that have low-carbs like brazil nuts, pecans, and macadamia nuts. You can also eat a boiled egg that will require little cooking, and you can eat it with mayo, cream cheese or butter.
Chocolate as a snack:
I love chocolate and always wanted a diet that allows the chocolate, and you will be amazed to know that Keto Friendly Snacks allows you to have chocolate once in a while, but in a small quantity and that too high cocoa chocolate as one square of high cocoa chocolate has 2 grams of carbs.
- Beef that is available in stores but does look at the ingredients before buying or you can make it at home.
- Biltong is another snack that you can eat and is usually made from beef and is just marinated with normal seasonings like salt, pepper, and
Sometimes you feel hungry in between lunch and dinner, and you are out of idea as to what you can eat, so following are few ideas for you that require minimum preparation but maximum satisfaction.
- You can have a slice of cheese with leaf-like celery, lettuce.
- Coffee with an added spoon of butter or coconut oil.
- Keto hot chocolate.
- Cucumber with mayo.
- A square of dark chocolate with butter.
- Parmesan crisps.
Packaged snacks options:
If you are a busy person, who doesn’t get time to cook and still want to do snacking, then there are other options for you like you can have packaged snacks from the stores.
But do check the ingredients before purchasing anything to see if they are in line with your diet plan or not ,So when it comes to packaged goods, you have many options like;
- Bacon cooked.
- Coconut chips
- Parmesan Crisps
- High cocoa chocolate (75- 80%)
- A cup of coconut oil or ghee
- Macadamia nuts
- Olive (green or black)
- Meat bars
Many people who do not read about Keto Friendly Snacks that are allowed to make many mistakes that lead to weight gain as compared to weight loss. Some of these mistakes are;
- People who are coffee lover cannot resist and have cappuccino and lattes that are high in carbs and not allowed in keto diet.
- Instead you can have black coffee, and you can also take it with cream that has higher fat contents.
- All the flavored juices, drinks, vitamin water, are full of sugar, and that is why not allowed in this diet.
- People think how can fruits ruin this diet, but let me tell you a small banana has 20gram of carbs, therefore, only eat fruits that are keto- friendly like berries.
- Eating cashews that are high in carbs