Keto Chicken Recipes
Who doesn’t love chicken, I love it in any form whether fried or baked, it just so delicious in every form. Chicken is full of protein, and people usually prefer buying a whole chicken so that you make pieces according to your choices.
Normally chicken is not allowed that much in keto except the high-fat part and, i.e., the thighs either with bone or without the bone. I am going to share a few Keto Chicken Recipes so that you do not get bored with the same recipes and try something new.
So first, I will share recipes for appetizers like drumsticks and wings that are juicy and crispy.
This meal has a total of 4g of net carbs, 66% of fat and 31% of protein and its flavors are enhanced by lemon and parsley.
2 lbs.’ Chicken Drumstick
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
5-10 sliced garlic cloves,
Lemon juice of 1 lemon
½ finely chopped fresh parsley
4 tbsp. butter
- Put the chicken in a greased pan, in a preheated oven (450 F), season it with salt and pepper, garnish it with some garlic and parsley, and drizzle some lemon juice and olive oil.
- Let the chicken bake until golden for 30-40 minutes, as per the size of the pieces.
- You can serve it with a salad or cauliflower mash.
Oven Baked Paprika Chicken With Rutabaga:
Once you try it and you will never get enough of it because it is that tasty and juicy and a perfect meal for the weekend. It has total 15g of carbs, 81% of fat and 14% of protein.
30 oz. chicken thighs or chicken drumstick (whatever is available)
30 oz. rutabaga
4 ¼ oz. butter or olive oil
1 tbsp. paprika powder
Salt and pepper as per taste
- Place the chicken quarters separately in a pre-heat oven (400 F), in a butter-greased pan.
- Cut the rutabaga into the piece and peel it off.
- Season it with salt and pepper and some paprika on top on rutabaga and put it in the oven for baking.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes and drizzle olive oil on the chicken.
- Serve it along with a lot of mayonnaise as a sauce with the dish.
I love wings they are succulent, juicy and what not but this dish is sweet and sour that will engage all your taste buds. It has 10g of total net carbs.
¼ tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp of chili flakes
2 lbs.’ chicken wings
1½ tsp sea salt
¾ cup of coconut aminos
¼ tsp ground ginger
¼ tsp onion powder
- Put the wings in a preheated oven (450 F) and use a wire rack for baking the wing for even cooking.
- Season the wings with salt or sea salt.
- Bake it for 45 minutes.
- Now start preparing the sauce by adding coconut aminos to a pan and keep the heat medium high.
- Then add all the other ingredients to the sauce and start stirring after it simmers.
- Once you have got the desired consistency of the sauce, you can turn off the heat.
- In the end, pour over all the sauce on the wings and serve it hot.
After some deliciously yummy recipes, now comes the time for some main course dishes.
Chicken and cabbage plate:
Well, no one likes salad but the salad we make are boring and tasteless but I m going to tell a salad recipe that you would want to eat again and again and it’s a salad of course but better than a normal salad and even more delicious and tempting. It has 3% carbs, 79% of fat and 19% of protein.
1 lb. rotisserie chickens
7 oz. cabbage
½ red onions
1 tsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the cabbage, cut the onions, and put it in a plate along with the chicken and huge amount of mayonnaise.
- In addition, season the chicken and veggies with salt and pepper and pour some olive oil on top.
Chicken Provençale:Keto Chicken Recipes
This dish requires less cooking and more eating, its perfect for dinner on weekends or to make your weekday blues go away, it’s simple yet tasty, and you would love it for sure. It has 2% carbs, 78% of fat and 19% of protein.
2 lbs. chicken drumsticks or thighs
8 oz. tomatoes
½ cup black olives
¼-cup olive oil
5 garlic cloves
1 tbsp. dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the chicken in a baking dish along with garlic, tomatoes, and olives on top and sides in a preheated oven (400F).
- Sprinkle some salt and oregano and pour some olive oil on top.
- Bake the chicken until its golden for 45-60 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with a good amount of mayonnaise, along with salt and chili flakes on top.
All these Keto Chicken Recipes can be made in a minimum budget and will make your diet interesting as people get bored of eating the same old diet meals all the time. But I have shared some recipes that are easy to make have easily available ingredients and is according to the rules of a keto diet i.e., low carbs and high fats. And you won’t even feel like you are on a diet instead you will love your meals, and due to its nutritional values you will also get some essential nutrients.