How to Grow Hair Faster
“Life is too short of having boring hair.”
Then I will say I would do anything to have long and healthy hair because you can do so much if you have long hair like you can pull off any hairstyle and can look gorgeous all the time.Hair plays an important role in your overall look like if you have a chubby face like me, then you can cover it up with your hair. The Question is how to grow hair faster.
You can dye your hair in different colors and let people focus on your hair. Instead of your body even if you re fat people won’t even notice that if you have great hair. Therefore, it is all about how you make a style statement through your hair.But if you have short hair and want it long, then there are many tips and tricks that I can tell you that can help you achieve your goal but let me tell you this beforehand that there is no magic trick that would grow your hair overnight.
Normally hair grows only half an inch in a month, so do not expect more than that. Furthermore, if you have short hair but healthy hair then it doesn’t matter if you have long hair or short hair, healthy hair should be your priority.Because I have seen many people having long hair but they have split ends and dandruff and what not so just a small tip before I start with another tips that be grateful for what you have.
Healthy scalp leads to healthy hair:
If you want healthy hair then it essential for you to deep cleanse your scalp and keep it nourished so that nourishment can reach to all the hairs.So make sure you exfoliate, cleanse and tone your scalp just like we do with other skin and how can you do this.
So the answer is by staying away from styling tools, daily oiling of the scalp with warm oil, use of proper shampoo that deep cleanse the scalp and using products that only have organic ingredients and doesn’t have any harsh chemicals.
Supplements for hair:
Some people think that your hair quality depends largely on the meal you eat, to which I also agree, and they say that by eating healthy food, you can get all those nutrients vital for healthy hair and I disagree with that to some extent. You should eat healthily, and it will have an impact on your hair growth, but you can’t solely rely on that.
You need to take some supplements in case of any deficiency you are having because only eating healthy food won’t combat that problem, so its equally important to take supplements like vitamin c, e, biotin, iron supplements, and vitamin d supplements and you will see how these both things will boost the hair growth process.
A good diet means good hair:
There is a famous saying that you are what you eat, so it very important to be cautious about what you are eating as its ultimately going to affect your health. Therefore, if you want your hair to be healthy, make sure you eat lots of protein and carbs.
Also, your lunch and breakfast should also be filling and healthy as both of the meals are the essential meals of the day and that the time when your energy is at a peak. Other than that, drink lots of water like 6 to 8 glasses daily so that your hair and skin stay hydrated.
Scissors are your best friend:
It’s very important to get your hair trimmed once in 3 months to promote hair growth and avoid split ends. However, trim should be in a way that your hairs are cut off slightly without taking off the length. Also make sure you don’t use styling tools too much as it makes hair dry and frizzy.
And before you use any styling tool make sure you apply heat protection serum or spray to avoid hair damage, also go for natural ways of styling so that your hair doesn’t get damaged.
Sleep is also very important for good hair growth, as when you sleep this process of growing starts so its essential for you to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
And that too peaceful and deep sleep that would take away all your stress and worries. And you will feel fresh in the morning which will have a great impact on your mood, which in turn result in good hair growth.
Rest a day keeps the dryness away:
All this styling and washing every other day is the biggest hurdle in the way of hair growth and should be kept to a minimum.Try to avoid styling tools as much as possible and go natural and try giving your hair some rest from all that chemicals.
And styling as it only makes your hair rough, brittle and dry and causes more hair loss by making your hair weak from the roots. Wash your hair only twice or thrice in a week so that your hair doesn’t lose its natural oil.
Stress creates a mess:
Stress is not only bad for your overall health but it is also bad for hair growth and it keeps your hair from growing and hair eventually lose it health and starts looking dull and rough.
You can lower down your stress level by staying calm, doing yoga or meditation, doing what you like the most to keep the stress at bay like dancing or singing or watching your favorite series.
Conditioning goes a long way:
You must be thinking what a conditioner can do but let me tell you it can do wonders and is a great combination with a shampoo like when you wash your hair with shampoo they are still not soft enough.
And what a conditioner does is it locks the moisture in your scalp and replaces lipids and proteins of your hair.It also repairs damaged hair by keeping the strand moisturized and hydrated. Also, it gives that shine and softness to the hair that everyone wants.
Things to avoid:
- When dying your hair make sure, your hair color brand does not contain ammonia that damages your hair to a great extent and is a bleaching agent. However, dyes that are ammonia free keeps your hair protected from damage but an excess of anything is bad so make sure you do not use it often.
- Keep hair treatments and styling to a minimum and go for natural remedies to straight or curl your hair. Also, people get different treatments for their hair that are full of harsh chemicals and make your hair dry and causes hair fall, so it’s better to do styling only occasionally and go for natural looks most of the time.
- Never comb damp hair as wet hair are prone to breakage so avoid brushing wet hair and wait for the hair to get dry and then detangle them with your hands and then use the comb.
- Avoid using hot water for the shower as it makes hair dry and causes breakage; instead, use cold water to make your cuticles smooth and makes your hair soft and smooth.
- Go for hairstyles that do not involve tight ponytails as it puts stress on the strand and make it weak and thus, resulting in hair loss. Also, avoid using the rubber band as it pulls the hair and makes the hair weak.
- Avoid using shampoos that contain harsh chemicals like sulfate that makes your hair dull and dry instead used organic shampoo on alternate days so that your natural oil does not wash away.